The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to engage, encourage, and enrich the parents of Parkway Christian Academy (PCA) students in supporting the mission of the School by:
- Promoting the mission and vision of the school
- Creating effective and relevant opportunities for service to the school
- Supporting the faculty, staff, and parents as we work to cultivate the PCA culture, vision and guiding principles and faith
- Encourage and promote volunteerism within and beyond the school community
- Establish a forum and provide other means for voicing concerns, interest, needs and ideas; and proactively address topics address topics raised or seek to address these matters in an effort to invest in an education conduit between parents and school
- Promote an environment for meaningful opportunities for all families to feel connected and included
- Strengthen communication within the school community via our calendar, coordinators, publications and committees.
Ways to support PCA PA:
- Serve on the PA Leadership Committee
- Volunteer to help with events throughout the year.
- Provide feedback to help meet the needs of the parents, students and staff
All parents are by default a part of the Parents’ Association (PA).